See more of what you are drawing or writing
Your finger blocks the screen. Even the foam-tip styluses cover too much. The original oStylus was designed by a jeweler for drawing and sketching on the iPad, iPhone, iPod – touchscreen (capacitive) devices – allowing you to see lines and colours as they are being drawn. The open contact O is also hinged so that it lies flat against the screen no matter how the stylus is held.
High quality materials: stainless steel, titanium, solid aluminum
Elegant design, comfortable to use
More images and videos of the original oStylus are here. More technical details are here.
Features of the original oStylus:
- Contact O made from a single piece of stainless steel with a beautiful matte finish
- Titanium wire connection has been simplified for a more streamlined look and smoother pivot action
- Solid aluminum handle has a sandblasted matte finish for a better feel in your hand
- Smooth contact with the screen - thin vinyl layer - no scratching
- Visually compatible with the iPad, iPhone or iPod touch - pen clip is included
- This oStylus model is partly machine-made, but still assembled and finished by hand in our studio.
One review says: "This is the best capacitive stylus that I've reviewed so far."
And another: "I would consider the [original] oStylus the best capacitive stylus in circulation today. Highly recommended...".
Other reviews of the original oStylus are here.
Terms of Sale